View Single Post
Old 09.20.2008, 12:17 PM   #175
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
o and i totally agree this and last year have been incredible for wierd punk/rock, noise, jazz, pretty much underground music is amazing right now. but still, its very hard to keep up with all this amnazing stuff. there's been times when ive considered totally dropping out of music and listening to 'the basement tapes', 'white light white heat', 'fun house', and 'axis: bold as love" for the rest of my life, but music is my life and i know i could never ever fucking leave it. ive lost friends by popping in to live and shave in la on my car stereo and freaking people out, haha. but all these people bitching saying there's no good music, youre going to the wrong fucking record stores, i say if you cant keep up with the game dont fucking play.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|