Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 08:53 AM   #279
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
I saw a bit of the Notekillers. Wasn't sure about it, plus my friend claimed he was really in a drone kinda mood so we went to dig the Skaters and boy am I glad we did. Saw these kids before and seems like they can do no wrong, charged drones straight from the source.
Wouldn't have minded seeing MCIAA. Saw them before and they were really cool, plus videos on EP have heightened my intrigue. Alas, hadda miss them to check out some Nels Cline who didn't disappoint.
RE: NWW. The aforementioned cringe inducing vocals were the deal breaker for me. That and the funky bass. There was some cool noise before that but the vocals were simply atrocious. Some asshole crooning about the dark side of the moon. Geezus! Went downstairs to Ashtray Navigations who I was also quite indifferent to.
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|