View Single Post
Old 09.08.2016, 07:13 AM   #39
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck. I had plans to see them earlier this summer at their Lincoln Hall gig in Chicago, but I bailed. Or, rather, simply didn't follow through. After reading your review, I'm kind of kicking myself.

I guess I figured:
a.) I've seen them on every tour since My Father.
b.) I learned Thor wasn't going to be on board and I immediately lost some interest.
c.) I have other gigs coming up, and there was going to be a lot of driving. Of the band's I had lined up, Swans were the only one I'd seen multiple times in the last few years, so if someone was going to go, it made sense for it to be them.
d.) The Larkin thing left a bad taste in my mouth.

But goddammit it sounds like that was one hell of a show. And now I've missed my chance, unless more U.S. dates are going to be added later.

Shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|