View Single Post
Old 05.24.2012, 04:08 AM   #42
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss

anyway...don't you function on any kind of level everyone else does here? pleh eht sselemoh.

Well, I think I donīt. As I said, I spend very little time in the internet. And in the gossibs there seem to be some "rules" that I just donīt understand.

I have been kind of "lonely wolf" all my life, but I donīt have a lots of problems when being with the other people face to face.

My function to be here is to talk SY and other music. I think many have some other functions too. It seems thereīs competitions eveywhere these days. If I have understood correct, hereīs also reputation list and people get higher if they get much replies. And some people seem to want be on the first places (maybe they are not serious?). To me that list is just the same, I just want to talk about music.

When I started here, I didnīt get much replies. Well I have had some, but always when I have answered maybe four times, the other one had stopped answering. Maybe thatīs one of the "Rules": donīt answer same guy too many times. Anyway, if you think Iīm very irritated person, you donīt have to answer me. Iīm still going to make some writings about my fav artists. No-one have to read them, itīs just fun to me to write.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|