View Single Post
Old 10.17.2011, 01:52 PM   #217
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
If they don't break up outright, I predict a protracted hiatus, with the only band activity being the release of archival materials, and lots of solo activity keeping Steve very busy. November South American tour will tell. It would be so weird if their last show was in Brazil. I would hope they would do a farewell show in NY (which i couldn't make it to anyway), but if it's broke it's broke.

We should count ourselves lucky to have witnessed such a mighty, astounding, prolific band for so long a time, and have so very many disparate recordings to go back and listen to. Three cheers for SY: hip hip hooray! (x3)

All things must pass

(enter Lee as George Harrison)
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|