View Single Post
Old 10.17.2011, 11:39 AM   #211
kimgw
empty page

kimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asseskimgw kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
I'll never listen to Kotton Krown again.

I agree with you. Although I have it carved in my head...

SY have been the heart, literally, of my life for 20yrs now and I've been speechless for a few days, since I read the news but -
I knew it - hate to play the witch - but I had heard it in their songs, lived i in their last group and solo shows - the sadness of the beautiful TM destroyeed thoughts - never really thought of the divorce but surely of the end of SY
and the eternal - if this album isn't a conclusive manifesto/final reflection/announcement of the end piece of music - then what is
I don't know if this was happening in their lives already at the time, if it was planned or consciously chosen, like SY's art production as a stage for a massive ultime love&life ritual...like kim was writing in the '80s
or else - that the ritual is happening without their knowledge and what they produced in their music came to its accomplishment in this split and following, certain, renewal

all the best to us all
kimgw is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|