View Single Post
Old 07.06.2006, 02:12 PM   #2122
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
he he!
i made an homemade one using yellow color for fabric with the sonic youth "fractured" logo,it's not bad but you can surely tell the diffrence when they do it in a proper "design workshop" or whatever it's called..here is a pic,i'm wearing it roght now.damn,from that angle my nose look sooo long...which is not,actually.unless it grew longer last night....

Wow! Great minds and all that... I made two shirts just like that--only one w/ white lettering, one w/ red lettering. Both on black Ts.

I'm just picking up the screening thing, but one thing I learned is that you don't have to buy the special silkscreening ink. A good acrylic artist's paint almost works better, imho.

There's something cool about homemade screening. I think the flaws are part of the charm. I've got to get hep on the technology so I can load some of my pix with my Ts. (Clue me in how you post photos here? I'm old and my technological synapses don't fire like they do in young-uns!)
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|