View Single Post
Old 04.24.2006, 12:09 PM   #6
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
toxic johnny-- seriously??? man, you have to! most of his stuff is on criterion--- you gotta be able to find that in london, no question about it. (husbands, actually, was partly filmed in london)

start with "shadows" if you want to go chronological... otherwise, everything goes! i'm probably getting "the killing of a chinese bookie" next.

!@#$%!... It's not a case of access, it's just one of those things... I've meant to check him out for a long time but haven't got around to it yet. I must admit I'm really really curious 'cause a lot of people who I respect [yrself included] rate him very highly.

It's really inspiring to see someone be so enthusiastic about a filmmaker!... I also get very excited about filmmaking, I go to the movies every week without fail [sometimes twice] to catch new releases and old films that I've missed... hopefully there will be a Cassavetes screening in London soon. Without being too purist about it I prefer to check a film out on the big screen first... all hail celluloid!!!.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|