View Single Post
Old 04.24.2006, 10:41 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
toxic johnny-- seriously??? man, you have to! most of his stuff is on criterion--- you gotta be able to find that in london, no question about it. (husbands, actually, was partly filmed in london)

start with "shadows" if you want to go chronological... otherwise, everything goes! i'm probably getting "the killing of a chinese bookie" next.

jon boy-- yes! he was a pioneer of american independent film! i mean there were more underground people, like brakhage or the kuchar brothers, but he was trying to made his own movies without "breaking" the traditional narrative of film.

i also love the feel of the movies i've seen-- the awkward pauses, the background noise-- that are almost like a documentary. low budget and just fucking brilliant.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|