View Single Post
Old 01.25.2010, 12:26 PM   #29
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubarret
Well he has just this high self image and playing while wearin the union jack wasn't that fine also.

To me the smiths are one of my favorite bands, I slowly grown to them. I might not be that hip or cool to like them(so many people do) but yeah, I can write 3 pages peices about their debut alone.

I think the union jack thing was meant to be a bit of satire, seeing as he is the embodiment of non-assertiveness and pessimism and nationalist groups always adopt a masculine front to hide their insecurities, but i understand why it didnt come off for some people.

The self image thing applies to every musician ever, seeing as its just an outlet for the artists ego anyway

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|