View Single Post
Old 02.22.2018, 09:15 PM   #146
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey this is gonna sound really bad, but am I the only one who *kinda* likes that “Icon” song by Jayden Smith?

I mean... not the rapping — Sounds like he’s aping the laziest flow from the laziest tracks of about five different rappers — but that intro is dope, right? The loop and the beat are dope, yes? Can I say this an not eat shit?

I’m surprised. I’ve been meaning to mention it for a while, but I kee forgetting (also I’m embarrassed), but I’m legitimately surprised that such a shallow little famous-guy-Rap-dabbler chose such a sick instrumental track for his first big single. Because that shit is sick. It’s like something you’d hear on the Blueprint III — just, like, very bombastic and also sharp as hell.

Sorry I guess I kinda like a Jayden Smith song.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|