View Single Post
Old 07.14.2014, 07:20 PM   #252
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I know you guys read LeGibrone James' "I'm Coming Home" essay that was written for him by the twenty marketing/spin doctor people he keeps on staff at all times.

Here you can read Chris Bosh's essay, "I'M STAYING HOME."

Actually Chris gave a very good legitimate interview on ESPN worth reading

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...ead-miami-heat

What I will miss most about this Heat era was all the sincere FUN those dudes were always having. The trolling the sports media during interview sessions, the video bombing, the endless laughing and joking all the time, I dare say this was one of the most fun teams of all time. Showtime was flashy but never fun. Shaq tried to have fun with Kobe but Kobe was the wet blanket. Jordan and Pippen I don't even think ever had a single fun day in their motherfucking lives.. meanwhile Heat looked like they weren't working at all.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|