View Single Post
Old 07.11.2014, 04:34 PM   #245
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

I think its good for everybody..

Lin never got to fully develop in Houston, but to be sure, he has shown he has A LOT of potential talent wise.. Also, he easily thrived under the big lights in New York during Linsanity so he will be fine in the Purple and Gold..

My Laker fan friends don't like it, but I honestly think it can be a good deal. Lin snuck around as top-15 PG even with so restricted minutes in Houston, given the right situation I think he can continue to be good. No, is isn't the best PG in the NBA, but is surely not the worst and has a lot of potential upside if everything goes right. To be sure, Lin's offense was a MILLION times better that Patrick Beverly's...

If you ask me, Houston is like a kid at a birthday party, they just want to keep unwrapping all the next presents, don't spend enough time with the ones they just opened! They wasted Asik and Lin, two players that will definitely be better on their new teams..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|