View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 01:08 PM   #629
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Louder, at what point do you think Jay starts/stops talking about Kanye in "Kill Jay Z?"

It's confusing with the way the song is laid out as a self-monologue. He seems to slip into talking TO Kanye at one point, then talking to himself ABOUT Kanye immediately after.

Some sources like TMZ are saying it's at the "you dropped out of school" part, but Jay dropped out too, (of high school).
They're also saying that the "you the one that's insane" part is directed at Kanye too, but that would mean he flopped back to the second-person (and back) AGAIN over the course of one verse.

just curious about what your take is.

I hope they figure their shit out. I hope Kanye isn't crazy for good now.
What TMZ says makes no sense to me. I'm convinced that all the "you's" in the song are directed at himself.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|