View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 07:41 AM   #32
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i love Of The Xerophytic Blooming so much.

I hate to say it (since I play piano on it) but A Diadem of Blood is so perfect. The piano ends it so beautifully.

ROTHKO is my favorite song though. That constant delay. It reminds me of tripping on DXM. In fact, it's probably the most DXM-y song ever created. Holy shit. PERFECT.

DEAD ERA is beautiful. Clanging longing chords.

WRISTS is shocking as fuck, with guitar/electronic manipulations panning all around the stereo plane and turning into something insane. Certain parts of this is really fucking lovely, too, like one of the non-disco GOBLIN songs. Guitars clash and collide quietly.

KKING LEAR is fragmented, dark, abstract, with slight rays of hope. A call to arms and the only logical conclusion. YET IT'S TRACK 1! This track is markedly different from the rest of the album though seems to encapsulate all the other UUUUU albums -- especially SU ASIDE -- while presenting something new... perfect album.

No really, this album BLOWS ME AWAY. Ddddddderek, this is your best album BY FAR. FUCK!

I hope this post was okay. I'm not going to send the album out to anyone, but I didn't know if you wanted me to even talk about it yet, I can edit this and delete this if you want me to. Just.. wow man.

Peace.

-ac

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|