View Single Post
Old 08.11.2014, 04:48 AM   #18186
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I don't think it's a film that hits you immediately. It certainly took a few watches before it really sank in for me. It is very slow paced and much of its iconic status really only refers to the final quarter of the movie. I love it more and more but it almost had to stop being 'Taxi Driver' before I could really appreciate it. Take away the post-Mohican stuff and it's arguably one of his gentlest films.

Do you like The King of Comedy? I've been getting super into Jerry Lewis, and I decided to finally watch that one a while back. It's De Niro who really knocks it out of the park though, very similar performance to Taxi Driver, but I honestly feel it's stronger.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|