View Single Post
Old 11.05.2013, 10:42 AM   #32
McDrago
empty page

McDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's assesMcDrago kicks all y'all's asses
As I was taking a shower, I began to wake up and recall my dream. Lee was staying in my grandparents' house. We decided to go to a waterpark, which was pretty much just a playground with water being sprayed everywhere. Lee had indeed smoked a lot of weed, but that was not relevant to the waterpark scene. He was being interviewed on the playground, and I heard him say something similar to, "What's a guy gotta do to get a coffee around here?" Of course I didn't want to disappoint Lee, so I ran to the top of the wet playground where a coffee shop was located. I ordered Lee's coffee, but the person working the register was sick of his job, and quit. A woman replaced him, but she didn't get Lee's coffee either.
Scenes shifted after that to a western/cowboy type environment. Lee was still there, but he was dressed like a gunslinger. I can't remember what task we were given, but apparently there was some kind of trouble that needed attending to. I asked Lee to join me on this quest, but he refused. I then informed him that I'd supply him with weed if he helped me. This changed things, and we went off on some adventure that I can't quite recollect.
McDrago is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|