View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 08:53 PM   #13106
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

This is no Eureka that's for sure. I found myself really wanting to enjoy this film, but overall it doesn't hit the mark it was aiming for. I didn't like the main character, Kenji, he's conflicted beyond belief and it just gets irritating. Is he trying to do the right thing, or is he a total douche? Along with having way too many characters, it gets really confusing. This movie marks another part of the director's, Aoyama Shinji's "Kitakyushu Saga" and is still beautifully directed and was enjoyable to watch at least once, I just found it really messy. I didn't even realize it contained Eureka characters till the very end! I will probably find this to be my least favourite of the saga. Still need to watch the first movie "Helpless".
7/10

Love Jim, love RZA, love Forest as a samurai.
9/10

Only the Japanese can get away with this kind of film, so ridiculous with gore x 100000000 + giant erect penises that shoot dangerous spikes = AWESOME! Eihi Shiina <3
10/10

I'm really taking a liking to Eihi Shiina. American is just to stupid to do horror like this, they rather ride the coat tales and do a horrible remake.
10/10

Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|