View Single Post
Old 12.07.2014, 04:03 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
!@$&#! You misunderstand, im not beefing with science, I LOVED the recent quasi-success of the Rosetta Mission. My beef in this thread has been with the Orion Program which is a waste of money and essentially a political hand out that does not and has no plans to advance science or technology. Its pork project.

the way it works is that you set a difficult goal and the science advances to catch up with it.

for example, science and technology develop ENORMOUSLY during wars. jet airplanes, computing, antibiotics, radar, rockets, night vision, all kinds of medical procedures and surgery techniques, etc-- every time there's a huge war humanity has equally big technogical leaps. yet wars aren't waged for progress.

if we're going to pay for political pork, i'd rather fund space explorations than warfare.

alright, sunday movie time, can't stay to argue right now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|