View Single Post
Old 11.13.2006, 11:01 AM   #84
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed in you chabib. Why would you have to explain yourself to a fucking boardie.

i aim to disappoint. i'm not sure if i was explaining anything, clarifying something i didn't agree with or just being obnoxious for the sake of conversation. i've never categorized myself as an artist. i've always said, "i make things" or "i'm a designer." others have categorized me as an artist--either for the sake of brevity or because that's the label they felt best suited me. that's their perogative.

my ex-girlfriend was an incredible artist. watching her process and seeing her stuff in museums in galleries when she was done with it did a lot to make it evident to me that there's a massive difference between art and design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Also, the fact that your work sells is irrelevant, and doesn't mean shit.

so then, i guess i was just being obnoxious for the sake of conversation.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|