View Single Post
Old 04.10.2006, 06:18 PM   #66
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
What tracks do you have so far?

halloween
kill yr idols
candle/inhuman
i dreamed i dream
i love her all the time

non of those songs i recieved is perfect quality, but i am trying to do my best. the better the quality, the better the chance of me putting the song on the compilation. Bad quality is not really my fault, but if i recieve like 40 songs, i will probably have to make a selection of the best quality recordings, or make a double album. in any case, the compilation won't be out untill july

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikold
i'm using garageband (since it's free and doesn't crash), i have the original tracks fixed so they don't cut. (i've been doing drone noise stuff the past couple weeks which has been all about peaking, so i was kind of used to it when i made the track)

well, i am not familiar with this program, but i guess there must be an option to convert to 192. otherwise try using dBpowerAMP Music Converter. will you be able to send separate tracks? make sure they dont have volume clipping .thanks