View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 02:35 PM   #23
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod

Everyneurotic, I've only heard 'Stratification' by Wold. Do you have any other recommendations? I'm looking for the Dead Reptile Shrine link. I've yet to find any sludge that I thoroughly liked, but I like the idea of it so I plan to keep trying until I find some. Out of all of the sludge I've heard, I've always desired it to be even lower, even deeper. I want it to rattle and shake the ground.

wold have another earlier album called screeching owl.

out of the list of sludge bands i gave you, kilslug and upsidedown cross are by far the ugliest and noisiest.

if you want slower and lower sludge try modern doom shit: khanate, monarch, orthodox (spanish band with crazy drum parts and vibrato abusing vocals, slow as snails though), corrupted, moss, the goslings, nadja; and, of course, sleep and their masterpiece dopesmoker a.k.a. jerusalem.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|