View Single Post
Old 11.06.2013, 06:46 AM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
On your average week what do you get up to?

i get up to make a fire, these days. at 4am or earlier. or how did you mean that?

When you are at home what are you doing?

working, hanging out by myself or w/ la familia.

When you are at work what are you doing?

anything from filling up paperwork to fixing to computers to splitting wood or shoveling gravel.

When you are sitting with your friends (if you have any) what do you talk about

on a good day, ideas. on a bad day, stupid gossip.

How often do you see your friends?

daily/weekly/depends (i live in the wild)

Where do you go with your friends?

to the woods for a hike and then home to drink. or to a coffee shop or to a bar. depends.

Do you ever go out alone?

of course. it's the best ever. expensive too.

Don't just mention the coolest things you can think of.

define coolest thing

I am just trying to work out what the hell everyone else is doing as I often find my self stuck for something to do that doesn't involve spending money or having a picnic.

i have no idea what everyone else does. i really stopped giving a shit about them a long time ago. i have my own rules. "they" can suck it.

I paint most days but that might only be for a couple of hours. I jam on weekends with a group of friends but that is only twice a month maybe. I work 20 hours a week.

i hate to tell you this but as you get older your friends each go in their own direction and become less central to your life.

There is a lot of time in between those hobbies that I have to wonder where it all goes.

i don't know, but you could take up cooking. the returns are huge.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|