View Single Post
Old 05.05.2014, 08:18 PM   #37695
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Maybe it's just me, but when I read this, it sounded as if you think she took it because she is interested in it......did you consider she may have removed it so you could no longer read it and or possibly throw it away?

Speaking of Bibles......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I would let any child borrow my satanic bible, so long as they asked and had the capacity for comprehension and a genuine curiosity.

nope(@peltor) she's into it. She first asked for it. Though I told her I'd give it to her later though because I didn't want my mom seeing her with it. But she later called me to tell me she took it. She's into witchcraft n stuff right(did I mention she was 14?) so I says fug it. I told her not to take a lot of that shit seriously(you know...the whole Hail Satan thing)....and she seems to accept a lot of advice from me..so yeh.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|