View Single Post
Old 10.26.2011, 08:53 PM   #1
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Interpol was a flash in the pan. Post-punk my ass.

Liars were probably the most innovative post-punk band of that era. I hope they continue to make kickass, devious, gangly, twisted po-post-punk for a long, long time.

Their first record was insanity. Their follow-up was insanity in comparison to insanity, and Drum's Not Dead is one of the best albums of the decade and possibly ever. Can you believe these guys were playing big time festivals at the same time Avril Lavigne was doing whatever she did back then (I didn't have a TV for about ten years)?!?

Liars are where it's at, and hopefully where it's going. Adventurous and potentially staggering. Put on "This Dust Makes that Mud" at an acid party sometime and see what happens.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|