View Single Post
Old 03.01.2009, 01:36 PM   #23337
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
ive been feeling particularly misanthropic lately, so last night i decided to stay up as long as possible, take 10 mg of xanax, smoke pot, and listen to lots and lots of scum rock records. whether it be wierd justpre-punk stuff like the electric eels, raven's "back to ohio blues" (sounds like led zeppelin had they never become famous and were forced to use the shittiest eqipment and recording setupus ever to support thier insatiable appetities for hard drugs and sex, the results are almost as great as zeppelin, haha), ive been listening to some of the discs from the same band's to cd boxsetl, of which Thurston put on his top 80 of 06 list in arthur, the Desperate Bicycles "Medium was a Tedium" 7 inch got two spins last night, definitly one of my favorite records.

ive actually be going to the Shit-Fi website and particularly searching out records on thier "Shit List", which is records that they feel fit the Shit-Fi aesthetic. That is, bands who made great sounding and interestinf records with the absolute bare minimum of recording equipment, more lo fi than lo fi. needless to say, that totally represents what im into concerning music.

last night i also pulled out my favorite japanese and british and some american loud as hell, noisy hardcore records. the violent party compilation album, state children, chaos uk, discharge, coward's "voice" 7 inch, Gauze, and Gloom.

wierder albums i listened to were Trans-Industrial Tou Orchestra "Subterfuge" and D. CHarles Speer's "Same Forgotten COuntry"

I also listened to Burzum's "Aske", No New York, the first two Motorhead albums, and Times New Viking.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|