View Single Post
Old 07.29.2018, 05:41 PM   #10434
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I know it's just out of curiosity, but with that in mind keep an eye on Burnley. A very unfashionable, relatively 'small' club, but given their resources they were arguably the team of the season last year, so it'll be interesting to see how they do this season (especially with added Europa commitments).

I only mention them because I imagine they're the kind of team that go largely under the radar outside England but are as much a part of what makes the Prem what it is as the other bigger clubs we've been mentioning.

Albeit for different reasons, and obviously not talking about supporting or anything but another 'team to watch' is actually West Ham, who, after last season's outright chaos, have probably had the biggest shake up of any team this summer.

You'll obviously want to concentrate on the bigger teams but try to keep an eye on those two when you can.

And I'm not just saying this, but Everton v West Ham is almost always a great fixture to watch (even though Everton invariably win the fuckers). They're not necessarily the best in terms of quality but usually hyper competitive and I know for West Ham fans anyway, they're increasingly thought of almost like derbies (if West Ham have a bogey team in the Prem, it's definitely Everton). So yeah, that'd be an under the radar fixture I'd look out for.

Oh and prepare to cancel Christmas if you find yourself hooked before the winter schedule kicks in.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|