View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 01:39 AM   #45
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
It's not pointless at all and you know this. Your revised post implies that most of the shows are circulated ones. Obviously, you downloaded a good many of the circulating shows from dime. Therefore, you basically admitted your guilt that you sold two hard drives full of shows from dime. You should've stuck to your original post, rappard, because you botched your attempt at subterfuge.
And my conjecture about people contacting you because of your threads and eagerly and willingly offering to pay money is not a far-fetched one. I have had a couple of traders offer me money in the hopes of continuing to trade with me after we had traded for every recording on their list that I wanted but didn't have already. Of course, I declined in both cases. I also remember many a post to this board with people offering compensation when requesting a certain show they wanted.
It's not out of the realm of possibility at all, and you know this. Your playing dumb only sheds more light on your insincerity. And as anyone can plainly notice, you posted this thread's "For Sale" solicitation in 'Sonic Gossip' rather than 'Sonic Sharing.' Maybe that's since one has to be registered and logged-in to view the 'Sonic Sharing' section.

There was no "lots of" in your original version that was posted here for months. You even made a point to bold "uncirculated" to make a big show of it. Your last two posts are a pathetically comical attempt at misdirection.

Now, again, if The Usher or sonicl will just please post what shows are on the hard drives, it will be a case-closed situation. Prove me wrong. Hey, maybe you can enlist them to lie for you, rappard. After all, it shouldn't be too hard. They certainly seem sychophantically snowed and utterly unconcerned already and demonstrate little respect for ethics or the truth. Prove--me--wrong.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|