View Single Post
Old 04.29.2007, 10:11 AM   #280
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Well, I liked it a lot and I fucking hate Michael Caine. He was just about bearable in Children of Men but still fairly annoying.

I think I'll watch the rest of Tideland today and maybe something else later.

have you ever seen "get carter"?? the 1970's movie, not the shitty stallone remake (so pathetic! stallone!).

anyway-- watch it. it might change whatever negative opinion you have of him. i actually like him quite a bit. he was also brilliant in alfie, and zulu, and that one about a jazz club owner, a spy movie... hm... i'll think about it, and he was great on educating rita and hannah and her sisters,-- blue ice! that was the movie i mentioned above. not a great movie, but entertaining....

anyway he does too many movies im afraid so that's bound to reflect poorly on him but don't wholly discard him based on the muppets movie or something.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|