View Single Post
Old 12.10.2011, 04:30 AM   #15352
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
I liked L'Eclisse hands down more than L'Avventura, but only for the male lead is far more interesting. Of course, that's the whole point, Vitti's NOT supposed to be attracted to him but I found L'Eclisse's relationship far more pleasing to watch.

Ah... 10/10
Marcello Mastroianni
Federico Fellini
That is all.

Anita Ekberg breasts. 10/10
You know that repulsive "meathead" fragrance and body wash, Axe, and their slogan "Girls are getting hotter"? No. Girls are getting faker, and uglier. Anita proves this.

I couldn't tell you which I like better, this or Down By Law both black & white, both avoid any cliches of the 80's and transport to a different world. Great films.

This was definitely of one those "Hey, this looks interesting. What's this all about?" spur of the moment views on Netflix. I'm so glad I watched this, I understand so much more about that Burzum fellow and the whole "black metal" scene out of Norway and the point they were trying to convey. Its just a group of anti-Christians painted by the media as Satanists, when their true goal is to retain there original pagan religions and removing American values and capitalism. Also, Leif Gylve Nagell is captivating, with passion for the scene he helped create and the disgust of what the scene has turned into. Great score and music! Most of it being electronic. First track played in the opening I was like "hey, I like this!" turns out its that fantastic Icelandic group, múm. Been meaning to buy their first album for ages now. Add a dash of Boards of Canada and Sunn O))), and you got the makings of a great soundtrack. "Scored by Lesser"? J Lesser??? That would be even more of find it was him. In the closing shots, I knew I just watched something heartfelt. Very nice.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|