Thread: fuck winamp
View Single Post
Old 04.30.2010, 05:06 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Everytime I try to play something it just causes an error and windows tells me that it needs to close. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, trying different versions etc. but they ALL do this. I swear I've listened to the intro of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Sucka Nigga' about 20 times now trying to get it working.

something has cacked out in your macheen, it seems.

disk repair? oh, wait, you already cleaned your registry and it worked.

for the record, mac also cacks out-- i have 3 macs now-- they cack out-- "oh, i'm a little color wheel, and all is well..." bullshit.

anyway i run winamp lite in my windows partitions and it is good. i love winamp and hate itunes-- why? the fucking libraries and metadata and the total automation of everything so that you have no control or no fucking idea of where your music actually is. i'd rant more, but gotta make some phone calls.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|