View Single Post
Old 09.07.2013, 07:03 PM   #14
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I thought it was fantastic too suchfriends.

(Fuck. I've known you how many years? What's your first name already? You know I'm Brad right?)

The sad thing... it's cuz it is so fantastic. But it also sounds... like a whole new thing. It sounds like the band is really gone. It sounds like THIS is this really sad audible memory of the band. It sounds like this is what we have now. As pretty as what we have now is, it's a reminder of our bygone years.

I feel sad. I feel that an era has escaped us. I feel we're all getting older. I feel that we cannot hold onto the past. I feel that we don't know what the future holds.

Of course we don't. But there was a time, not that long ago, that we could rationally think that the immediate future always promised a new SY album.