View Single Post
Old 01.08.2011, 10:42 PM   #3
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Wow!

This is pretty neat.

Thank you, Jef.

Bad-ass couple minutes. I hope your project of a Borbetomagus DVD materializes. I'm still looking forward to checking out the Lee Ranaldo & Leah Singer "Drift" DVD that was released by Taping Policies last year. Ordered it a while ago from the Sonic Youth store, i should receive my copy soon.

I've enjoyed your work in the past (the "Massage the History" video, "Elegy From The Hearts", "Lovefields From A Sonic Dream"...), and sincerely wish you much success in the projects you are embarking on.

Skuj, you just have to click on the "play" button. same way you do on Youtube. Or just click over the video, that will work as well.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|