View Single Post
Old 06.11.2008, 06:00 PM   #3
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
um, a lot. a scary one that springs to mind is last time i saw lightning bolt and one of my brothers friends from prep school took five hits of acid, it took five mins of the bolt untill he started seizuring and got taken off by a stretcher. he was fine.

another one that springs to mind is radiohead a few years ago. (warning: sappy wimpy love story ahead) i went with a group of friends, and in particular, a girl who i was way into. prior to that night, she seemed to have absolutley no interest in me whatsoever. one of my friends brought some tabs of ecstasy, and a few of us took one each. during radiohead's show, i was roling real nice, and the girl i liked was too. we ended up being together the entire show, connecting, etc.. all because of ecstasy and radiohead. we ended up dating for two months after that. didnt last long but were still friends. not to mention, radiohead was in top form that night (it was the hail to the thier tour). sorry if that was to cheesy to handle.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|