View Single Post
Old 05.19.2012, 06:40 PM   #1374
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
At the end of the first half I really did think it'd be a travesty if Chelsea won playing like that. They became more open as the game went on, though, so I don't ultimately begrudge them their victory. Although it's definitely fair to say that they rode their luck. Certainly Bayern should've been at least two or three up going into the second half. Did Chelsea even have a single shot on target in the first half?

heynckes made a really fucked up move taking out little mueller. it would have been better to try to score a 2nd goal than to release the pressure on chelsea. complete fucking catastrophe. fucking heynckes, i hope he goes.

and gomez, gomez, fucking gomez was out of it again. he's been like that for a while. i don't know what's up with him this year. this has been a recent thing for him, last couple of months or so, fucking up like that. i think robben and ribery were afraid to give him the ball so they kicked from wherever they could.

drogba of course took MVP in my TV transmission (who chooses these things?) because of his goals, but i'd add also for literally taking out ribery, which was a great benefit to chelsea--and with mueller already gone the bayern attack was thoroughly cacked from then onwards. olic runs a lot but fuckit he can't dribble like the ferengi-faced frenchie. the thing though for me the MVP crown should have gone to cech who saved 2 penalties and didn't foul anyone in the area-- that freak is amazing.

anyway, blagh-- i have my hopes pinned on dortmund for next year, although kagawa is not renewing his contract, the fucker. rumors continue he's going to man u. still, dortmund has a great coach, he's turned that team around in 4 years from 13th place to champions twice in a row-- and they are double champions this year (bundesliga + dfb pokal).

ah, disappointment... i ended up drinking coffee after the game, to clear my head. coffee!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|