View Single Post
Old 04.10.2007, 07:48 AM   #1
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
So far my music writing has been divided into two areas. Firstly the music I have written for my band. Indie-Pop music (simular to bands like the Pixies and Pavement) and the more experimental stuff I done on my own (atonal Soundscape pieces that experiment with feedback and tention, kinda like Glenn Branca with concrete elements thrown in). However more and more I find these experimental ideas bleeding into my 'band' music. Feedback is being used more and more for atmosheric effect, songs are stretching out and starting to come away from the traditional song structure i've always used. So im trying to create a new guitar. Anyway back to the main point.

I'm about to construct (or deconstruct) my first 'noise' guitar. I have few interesting ideas, just wanted to ask if any of you guys have picked up any ideas or tips of your own thay you wouldn't mind sharing.