View Single Post
Old 10.14.2007, 03:51 PM   #27
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
As far as I can remember, Sonic Youth made announcements at the old board trying to find the person who made it to obtain their permission for inclusion on Corporate Ghost, and was unable to make contact.

I think that was the Nic Fit video, with some guys destroying a TV w/ the MTV logo on it.

I'm not even sure if the band are aware of the Theresa video.

Speaking of phantom videos, how about Stereo Sanctity? It was actually ON an SST Video compilation, and yet the band seemingly have no recollection of it, and it certainly wasn't on Screaming Fields...

If I recall, it's a live version set over factory footage.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|