View Single Post
Old 06.18.2008, 03:25 PM   #7
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i didn't know people cared about original pressings with CDs

I only care not because they could be or are necessarily "collectable" but more so that they can potentially be unplayable. I bought the Moore/Suater/Deitrich cd at least 10 years ago used in a used record shop and when i bought it their was no bronzing. i've only noticed the bronzing taking effect in the last 9 or so months.
The Current 93 disc i also purchased used but much more recently and it already had the bronzed look and was played with that "staticy glitchy thing" going on a couple of tracks... unfortunately when it comes to buying used cds that could have been pressed in this time frame, you don't know until you play or look at the disc that you could have one that is "ROTTED".
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|