View Single Post
Old 11.11.2016, 12:28 PM   #5641
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm really looking forward to installing that

I just really like a lot of the changes they have made to it. While some are quite simple, they still impact the overall strategy tremendously. The districts element is so amazing. It really makes you strategize overall city building and layout instead of just maximizing tile improvements around your one city tile and forgetting them. Wonders take up their own tiles. Also, builders are not limitless, but have "charges" you can use them. I thought I was going to hate that at first, but once again I love how it adds to the gameplay. being able to combine units again, but not in massive quantities is really nice. Just...a lot of really nice upgrades to the gameplay that really add to it overall.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|