View Single Post
Old 03.11.2016, 11:42 AM   #1079
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Fetty Wap did a surprise show in Houston on Wednesday with Post Malone opening, and the reviews were sad.

Post Malone actually played White Iverson TWICE in a 20 minutes set.

No one pays their dues anymore....

Fetty had his whole Remy Boys crew onstage and he basically "rapped" for 30 minutes of a 1 hour set.

fucking shit hip hop shows.

Ew. Kind of a generic show though. I wouldn't go to that. No sir. I only go to hip-hop shows when it's a no bullshit powerhouse performer (Kendrick) or a sure fire nostalgic good ass time (De La Soul, Ghostface Killah). That's why I don't go to many hip hop shows anymore. Cause, come on, Fettt Wap? He's not the worst rapper in the world, but he's not interesting and I have no reason to believe he will be anything more than an already expired flavor of the month (that month being August of 2015).
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|