View Single Post
Old 01.17.2017, 10:25 AM   #69
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Eraserhead - only good on drugs, and even the it is like hearing someone retell their nightmare. Boring, stupid, and utterly meaningless.

Blue Velvet - Tedious, slow, depravity on screen to excite the sick abusers in the crowd and those that like to see pointless melodrama disguised as a art-house whodunnit. fucking stupid shit, "oohhh look how creeeeeeepy he is sucking on that nitrous...." fucking crap.

Wild At Heart - hesus fuck what boring bullshit. do white people really like this shit?

Twin Peaks - the obsession of every wanna-be hipster back in the day who thougt it was the coolest shit ever. fucking show sucked SHIT and the fucking fire walk with me movie? I shit on it. Fuck twin Peaks. fuck all this shit.

Lost Highway - yet more pointless dream logic disguised as a story about very very insipid boring rich white people and their perceived debaucheries and the whole fucking time I know Lynch is sitting there stroking his withered pecker to it. what a fucking shit stpid fuckin movie. There is a reason no one wants to hear anyones dream retellings! They are pointless, meaningless,a nd completely self-absorbed crap! Thats why! fuck Lynch and his fucking stupid shit.

Mulholland Drive - BORING. I fell asleep twice. so boring. so fucking boring. you know how boring your dream logic has to be to put others to sleep? UTTERLY BORING. Like a fucking torture.

Lynch is to filmmaking what Freud is to psychoanalysis. Originally titillating, exciting the boring white folks who love seemingly perverse and interesting imagery only to be show to be a total fraud asshole who used his medium to further his own neurosis and obvious racisms and sexisms. Fuck that shit and all his fucking movies.