View Single Post
Old 07.17.2011, 04:02 PM   #14932
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i saw four films at this week's film festival

it was really good, but not as good as werckmeister harmonies. i can see why this is going to be his last film. there was a Q&A with tarr after the film. he is really funny and said a few interesting things.

this was really interesting as well. i need to see more morris films. ive only seen this and thin blue line.

this was a really beautiful film. herzog did not disappoint. the 3d looked weird sometimes, but sometimes it worked really well, and really gave the viewer a sense of the space of the cave. and the drawing are amazing

this was a visually stunning film, and for the most part a very good film all in all. the end had some weird symbolic stuff that wasn't that impressive, but i still really liked the film.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|