View Single Post
Old 01.13.2007, 12:03 AM   #21
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
yeah, us guys do that quite a bit. I used to always do that until last year, because there's no point of hiding opinions and agreeing with others if you're looking for an intimate relationship. So now I'm always completely honest.

Dopeman please can I have anotha' hit! I don't blaze anymore, and people find it unusual since I always quote NWA/Snoop/Dre/Game lyrics about blazin chronic

Honesty is always best. Having fake opinions is just dumb because eventually you'll contradict yourself and look like a damn fool. I try to tell the truth or just not say anything that all, unless it's something I have to lie about (that's usually just with my parents though)
If I ever meet you I'm going to peer pressure you into smoking a joint with me muahahaha. No, I'm kidding. That would be horrible. I would ask though

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|