View Single Post
Old 09.23.2011, 09:08 AM   #40270
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
you keep talking about this one, I guess I'll try to check it out soon. What's WTT and what's S80?

I'm also surprised you keep the Tyler avatar. Y'know, I really respect OF, but I think Goblin is mostly a letdown. I think I like just about half of it. Don't get me wrong the good tracks are like REALLY GOOD, but a lot of it just doesn't do much for me. I don't know. Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit, but I liked BASTARD better.
WTT = Watch the Throne
S80 = Section.80 by Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick is Dre's new boy.
he kept the Dre beats for his major label debut Good Kid in a Mad City, which will come out next year
S80 is his last independent album, he said it's just a warm-up.. but it's already one of this year's best releases, if not the greatest
the production on it is mostly really chill and jazzy. he is a great MC, full of thought provocking lyrics.. also destroyed Game on the opening track of his new album RED
lately he was crowned the new king of the West Coast by the OG's - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUsPbtg8ydc
his previous album Overly Dedicated is awesome as well.
let's just say he is to the WC what Big K.R.I.T is to the south..
Cole, Kendrick & Krit - i see them all as the future of hip hop.

Bastard is definitely better than Goblin. but overall i think Earl is the best OF release so far. i just like Goblin's artwork.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|