View Single Post
Old 04.13.2020, 07:44 PM   #53578
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgaf16
where the hell can i get these mixtapes since you can't download them anymore? (or maybe you can but i'm stupid and don't know how to do it)

Don’t believe you can?

I should have added that I was only listening to a portion of the mixtape. In a mixtape trade long ago, the individual I traded with recorded roughly 20 minutes on side 2 of the mix and they sent to me......sort of a cheap way to finish a mixtape without putting forth much effort!

However, I now wish I would have recorded all of them.

My wife and daughter were cleaning out plastic containers in our garage, the majority to this point had been pictures in frames, from our house flooding......but today they found a few random tapes (no cases) and that’s how it stumbled back into my life.

Bardo Pond - Adrop / Circuit VIII......released February 2020
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|