View Single Post
Old 05.29.2016, 05:31 PM   #933
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
pizza delivery why not - no I need to stay slim to attract hotty babes like lindie!

Knowing there are HOTTY babes like this out there - I'm really missing out

A WOMAN has been arrested for allegedly trying to eat her friend’s face after she took a dangerous cocktail of drugs.
Lindie Stewart, 37, is thought to have taken a mixture of cocaine and crystal meth before going on her rampage.
She was arrested at her home in Newark, New York on 8 May.

you really have to love the uk sun
According to police, Stewart’s friend Michael Maricle was found with a bleeding face.
The drug-addled woman was being held down by her friend after she started trying to bite his face.
Her boyfriend Rocky Rouse also arrived at the house after he found out about Stewart's biting rampage.
She then tried to take chunks out of Rouse’s chest and armpits.
He told the Times of Wayne County: "While I was holding Lindie, she began biting me in the centre of my chest and my armpit which caused me to experience pain and discomfort.
"Lindie was yelling that she loved me and she won’t let them do this to me. She also said she is taking Alice to the Moon and that she would kill. She also kept saying lol lol lol."

you got to love america, the best part of the story is
After being released, she was arrested for two counts of Assault in the third degree.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...d-rampage.html

This is why you should always throw a couple Valium into your insane drug cocktail, just for good measure. At worst, it will make your zombie devil high a little more chill, at best it will decrease the likelihood that you will try to chow down on someone's face.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|