View Single Post
Old 08.13.2006, 11:15 AM   #153
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I more than understand concerns about giving out addresses and such. However, I've participated in several mix swaps via Live Journal trading groups and no one has ever experienced any trouble giving out addresses. The easier way to do this swap thing would have been for everyone to reply if they were going to take part and then one person pair everyone up. Then it would be up to the two paired individuals to swap addresses and mail directly to each other. No middle man and no postage required. Nothing wrong with the way it was done, just a simpler way......maybe? All successful swaps depend on each person making a mix and mailing it out. From school or work, we all know people who wait until the night before to start a project or study for a test. You set a deadline and usually someone is going to spoil it for a total stranger.

this approach sucks, it was done on the old board and well, i sent a double cd but never got one in return.

so with spookie doing the pairing you get guarantied to get a tape in return if you send one.

to the paranoid: this is round 2, and it's done because round was a success. people sent the tapes and people got tapes in return.

bottom line is, if you are not for it, then don't be a part of it, just pm the person you'd like to swap mixes with and do that.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|