View Single Post
Old 10.24.2007, 07:21 PM   #17
adjectives-ex
bad moon rising

adjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's asses
auto-aim. they are all like that...at least a lot of what i've read. the first part of Transmigration went slow. then...all of the sudden i'm almost 3/4 done. i've noticed a lot that he sets the scene, and then just starts to screw with you. or at least that's a reaction i've had to it.

i was actually thinking about what it must have been like when SY was touring for Confusion or something. nothing to do but listen to music, drive, smoke and read PKD. i can see how one would be able to write songs about it. i feel like i could have driven from hear to NYC and back just with the amount of time i've lost being completely entombed in PKD's writing.

just a thought...it sounds negative. i actually really enjoy it. kind of in a pissy mood.

s.
adjectives-ex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|