View Single Post
Old 12.20.2007, 03:11 PM   #36
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Nice job overlooking the point I was making and just going into a defensive "you're a dick, and I'm too lazy to search" mode.

Let me reiterate in a "summarizing" fashion: Almost every message board around tells you not to keep putting up the same topic. Why? We don't need the board flooded with 500 messages about the same thing. Why? Because it's annoying and it's counterproductive to the point of a message board: we need new topics, new ideas, etc. It would have taken you THREE GODDAMNED SECONDS to see if there was already a thread like this. I'm on a 56k modem and it took me SIX seconds. You say you didn't care enough about this to search for it -- if you didn't care enough, why did you even bother posting at all?

Go ahead and tell me I'm a dick if you want, I'm not trying to be, I'm trying to illustrate a point: I don't like to see the same fucking bullshit on this board every goddamned day. You have the right to post whatever you want, but you're also making this board worse and worse. I have nothing against you, if I did the thing you did I'd want to be scolded for it as well. In fact, I'd say "hey thanks for pointing that out" instead of being defensive about it; we should all work together to make this board a better place, not one flooded with the same bullshit every day.

That's all.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|