View Single Post
Old 12.20.2007, 12:09 AM   #27
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
Well, alright. But, I wouldn't think that anything would be ruined unless SY, themselves, made a stupid deal over it, and started producing crap, see?
The music would be the same if SY is truly as worthy as we make them, because big deal, or no big deal, the music is what matters, not the image.
(I know- redundant as ever)
Yeah, I dig what you mean. I'm just glad that even if SY found out that their fan base had been expanded quite a bit from GH3, they wouldn't change their sound. SY's music has been consitantly good from the SY EP to now. Even if RR wasn't amazing, they are still making quality music nonetheless.

Unlike The Chili Peppers were good up to the point where they started to seriously get well known (After BSSM), and then they changed to be more soft and stuff, and they lost the funk. It's just good to know that SY wouldn't do that.